Friday, February 12, 2010

Naughty Gras Show!

So I took a trip to St. Louis (apparently the murder capital of the country) for my first show out of KC. The show was called "Naughty Gras", an erotica based art show. I had a blast while I was out there...but enough chatter here are some pics.....


Probably the sickest shit I've seen in a very long time... someone has put me to shame.






Watercolor vag... put that shit in a coffee shop.









I enjoy watching people look at my work.
Like someone once said..."its like watching yourself masturbate"


(top) "Dance of the Womb"
(bottom) "Fire In the Ocean"


Robert Tapley Bustamante, probably one of the coolest artist in the midwest and a good friend.
Check him out: http://www.visualsoul.com/


Betsy Barrett Hails


Killa City artist represent!


I took this pic at some crazy hick ass gas station...

It was a crazy good show, a shit ton of people and hey I even saw my first burlesque show!
I hope you enjoyed the pics.


Frost covers my window on our way home...

No comments:

Post a Comment