Thursday, December 31, 2009

15 songs that made me cream this years...

15.Credit In The Straight World - Ssion
14.No Ones Better Sake - Little Joy
13.Odessa - Zola Jesus
12.GGHOHSTSSNTHAUS - Coat Party
11.In The Room Where You Sleep - Dead Mans Bones
10.Helsabot - Ten In the Swear Jar
9.And When You Kiss Me - Freddy Ruppert
8.LA SUXXX - Nika + Rory
7.Headless - Tearist
6.I Love the Valley Oh! - Xiu Xiu**
5.Little Bit - Lykke Li
4.In My Room - Felt Drawings
3.Soft Shock - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
2.Coconuts - CocoRosie
1.Dreams - Former Ghosts*

*If I could I'd make Fluers number one...even though its an album. But every song on there was great!
**I have been listening to this song for years now, and I have yet to get tired of it. That is true love.

I hope ya all have a great New Year Eve and I'll see you guys in 2010...suckas!


"Cum Into the Vaginal Tipi"

Peace, love and carrot cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment