Monday, November 2, 2009

"Todo Los Santos Y Fieles Difuntos" pt 1

I have finished my zine for Dia De Los Muertos. It is titled, Todo Los Santos Y Fieles Difuntos(All the Saints and Faithfull Souls).
A very small collection of local Kansas City artist are ft. in it.
I'd like to continue and making art zines and ft. more local K.C. artist. But more of that later...
Anywho here are a couple of photos documenting the process of printing the zine...



Got my screen burned...


Next, printing. Ooh yeah!






Its an army of Santa Muerte.



I did a one color screen print for the cover and I hand cut and folded everything. If your interested in getting your hands on one of these just let me know.
I will be making another post with the zine stapled and ready to go go.

No comments:

Post a Comment