Sunday, June 7, 2009

blah blah blah blah...

...nothing too improtant to say today.
Just thought I would share these videos with you all. (Or just to the one person who visits.)
This one is going out to you!!!

Rainbow Arabia "Let Them Dance" Music Video from Jacqueline Castel on Vimeo.


If only all war could be faught with glitter and paint.


Genghis Tron - Recursion from Neue Modern on Vimeo.




So, I was ft.in a show this past friday.
And I must say it was wonderful.
It was an honor being able to be in a show with artist that have been in this game for a while now.
And lets not forget the new up and coming talent. My friends Brandon G. and E.Z. were also ft. in the show. Great job guys.
What could have made the expience better??? .... I sold my piece! Aaaand I went to Denny's afterwards!
Yeah-yuh!
I dont have a pic of my piece but I will def' try and get one befor it goes off with its new owner.
Well thats enough of my chatter.
Untill next time, keep it real.

Luv,
Ruru

No comments:

Post a Comment